Sunday, June 22, 2008

A note from Ellen

Saturday was my bday party. I turned six on Friday, but we had a recital at church Friday night, so we had my party on Saturday. Jen and the boys, Patrick and Hannah and children, Ryan and Joy and child all came over to eat cake with me. The cake was chocolate chip cake with pink frosting with lavender trim and yellow flowers on the side (with lavender middles). I was given glitter pens, two jumpers, gum, baby doll, butterfly nightlight and playdough. I had fun. I am happy that I am now six years old!!! Love, Ellen

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm glad Ellen had a good birthday... wish we could've been there. I can't believe she's 6! Everyone is growing up too fast.
I love that y'all have a blog now. Josiah really liked seeing the pictures of Andrew and Adrian playing together. Looks like they were having a great time. :)
Love y'all!

grammie said...

Great pictures of the boys! It looks like they had a great time at Peaches' birthday! And it was great to get the note from the Peach...that was a nice surprise! Loving you all