Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back to Posting!!!

I know that I have not posted in a while... I tried to post on here about a week ago, but our internet was acting up and has been acting up until now so I wasn't able to publish or save the post.


We have really been enjoying our month off of school. It's great to be able to do other things in the morning and some of the afternoon instead of school. It's also nice to be able to enjoy the cooler weather some more.


Here are a few posts to catch you up on our lives... and of course I'm going to start with some pictures of our little princess! :)










4 comments:

Joel and Leah said...

Thanks for all of the pictures! I love the last pitucre of Allana. : ) I love bonfires; I'm glad that you all had the opportunity to have one. (Does the fire keep the little critters away?)Yes, I'm still thinking and smiling as I remember Joel chasing that spider around with a broom. : )

Love you guys.

Susan said...

Beautiful picture of Alanna! Can't wait to see her. :)

grammie said...

I don't think I'd be smiling with Aunt Leah's memory....shiver, shiver.........but........
What a fun night!! I was especially tickled at the pic of BAM eating his hotdog!! His legs crossed like a little man! Butch has a beard!! Sorry Faye, but I love it! I would have camped out with you all...I could have been the night watchman...flashlight and all...pointed on the ground! And the pics of Rosebud are so good. She is growing so fast and has such a beautiful smile. Love, love, love you all

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Glad to see you up and posting again! Adorable pictures of Alanna!
Love,
Aunt Hannah