Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm Growing up so Fast!

Everyone thinks that I am getting so big and can't believe that I am going to be 5 months old on Tuesday, my big brother Andrew's 4th birthday! Mommy got me this shirt recently and I love to wear it to remind everyone that I do feel it needs to be all about me. :) I think that I am so cool when I get to wear headphones and listen to my Lullaby CD. (So they say that lullabies put you to sleep :))

I like to go outside, except when it's cold and I have to bundle up which is how it has been lately. I don't always like the feeling of having so many layers on me so I often have to have my passy to comfort me. :) I LOVE it when my big sisters get to rock me and put me to sleep. I especially like it when they fall asleep with me. :)
To often, it seems to me, they are to busy to sleep with me so I just have to "survive" sleeping on my own. :)

I am my family's little snuggle bug and they all love me to death! :)

8 comments:

Joel and Leah said...

Absolutely Precious Pictures...I wish that I could take a turn snuggeling her too!!!

Love you!

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Wow, I can't get over how much Alanna looks like Andrew in that first picture! Missed seeing all of y'all today! Hope you all get feeling better soon.

Susan said...

That is so sweet! She does look so sweet and snuggly. Looking forward to seeing y'all.

grammie said...

How adorable!! I love the way you spoke "first person" with the pictures! Rosebud is growing and changing so quickly! WHEN, OH WHEN, ARE YOU COMING UP HERE!!??
:-))
I love you all.

Morgan Family said...

Grammie,

We are considering coming up to Ohio in January - possibly for Uncle Seth being sworn into state rep. Dad and Mom are talking about exact dates and wether or not they are sure about doing it. Hopefully we will have some exact dates for you soon!

~Charity

grammie said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I mention that I am VERY happy about that prospect?

Morgan Family said...

Yes -- I get the point - you are REEEEAAAALLLLYYYY excited!

~Charity

Joel and Leah said...

Oooooo! I like the changes you made to your blog...it looks really nice. Great job.
We are going to miss you guys this weekend. : ( Of course we always miss you guys, but we are especially going to miss you guys this weekend. It is the Morgan's turn for Thanksgiving, so Joel and I will be in town this whole weekend. Shopping, decorating, etc. Hope you have fun with the fam, and especially the Taylor family.

Love you!