Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lowry Park Zoo

About a month ago, we went to Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa. We had a great day spending time together.

Us three girls where matching that day. This is not the best picture in the world, but it's what we have so I amd using it. :)



They had alot of different rides... for all ages. One of the rides was "Boomering Bananas" which Ellen and Andrew really enjoyed.





Another "ride" was the pony trek.


One ride that was REALLY cool was the skyfari - you went up 50 feet into the air on a metal bench. The asain gardens from the air....







The one picture of just animals that I took.

They also had a camel trek which Ellen and Andrew also did.
Andrew loved riding on the zebra on the carosoul.


Dad and the little cutie pie.

Andrew feeding a goat at the petting zoo.

My DEFINITE favorite ride of the day was the Gator Falls Ride. It was soooo much fun!!!! :) Ellen on up (except for Mopm since she did not bring a change of clothes) got to go on it! It was a 40 foot drop off.





4 comments:

Joel and Leah said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to ride the camel! Wish I could have been there; I would have enjoyed being with you all. (even more than the camel, I'm sure)Lots of love to you and yours.

franny said...

It looks like y'all had a lot of fun and I love seeing all the pictures.

Susan said...

That sounds like a really fun zoo. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Looks like y'all had a blast, and a great place to go.