Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tagged....

So, a while ago Hannah and Aunt Leah tagged me, but I've just gotten back to posting so here goes:

1. I love my immediate family. It's so much fun always having people in the house to talk to or do something with. I'm so thankful for all of them!

2. I love my extended family. I have some of the best family in the world. :) It's alot of fun having cousins whose life is so like mine and they are so close to my age. It's also kinda cool to have an aunt that seems almost like a cousin since she is so close to my age.

3. I love being busy. I DO NOT like sitting around doing nothing unless you are like at someone's house or it's night time. In my mind, day time is the time for being working. Night time is the time to chill out or do something more relaxing for about 30 minutes.

4. I love lists....it helps keep me together and gives me more motivation for what to get done.

5. I love trying to be creative.... even in things like doing Ellen's hair or making a meal. I especially love beading, card making and scrapbooking and sometimes sewing.

6. I love reading....when I have a good book that I have not read 15 times.

7. I love the beach and everything else outside.

8. Oh and one more thing I love playing the piano. (Hope ya'll don't mind 8! :))

Now I'm going to tag Leah Carpenter and Lauren.

No comments: