Saturday, June 27, 2009

Alanna's 1st Birthday!!!

The Birthday Girl.
Alanna and her cake.

Enjoying her dessert...


"Reading" a card while looking around, Seeing what she thinks of her new dress from Ivan and Anna, and opening presents.
Andrew and Ellen decided to look in their rooms and find something to give Alanna. Andrew gave her this stuffed duck and she loved it.


Enjoying her new toys... Playing with her town from Pop and Grammie with her cousins and riding on her 2 in 1 walker from Mom and Dad.






2 comments:

franny said...

Oh, I miss that little girl!! She is so cute and I can't believe she's already 1!

Grammie said...

How many ways can I say ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS PICTURES!!!??? Rosebud is ADORABLE!! You caught so many cute expressions! I love the first one with her wrinkled nose and teeth shining...I love the one where she is sticking her tongue out in delight at her cake (I love that cake too) I love the way you collaged! Thanks for a special treat! I sure love you all.....