Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cast your vote!

Wow! It's only 9 days until Christams! Everyone's looking forward to it at our house....

On Decmeber 28th Mom is going to have an ultrasound done to find out if it's a boy or girl!!! I'm asking everyone to vote...we want to hear what you think! :) And, you can leave a comment on the most recent post and tell me what you put!

She went to the Dr. yesterday got to hear the baby's heartbeat.Well, I can't wait to hear what ya'll think! :)

Hope you have a great evening!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey There, Okay, I think ya'll are having a girl... Don't know why, and I'm probably wrong, but hey, it's a 50/50 thing, so, yep, that's what I think! Looks like the majority so FAR has said boy, though. =D Can't wait to hear what it is! ~Hannah

Morgan Family said...

Me too! THanks for leaving a comment. :)

~Charity

Joel and Leah said...

I think its a boy! : ) Just because, but I must say there have been alot of boy babies around here lately...and I would be equally thrilled if it is another baby girl. Please let us know right away!!! Love you guys. : )

Anonymous said...

Ha I think its a boy though my average is not that good so far.Matt

franny said...

Actually, I think it's a boy too:)

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

We vote......boy!!!! Sorry I'm behind in looking at people's blogs, and I just saw this post, so I'm casting my vote the night before y'all find out!