Monday, March 29, 2010

For her birthday...

Last Thursday Dad, Mom, Anna and I went to the beach for Anna's birthday and then to Sonny's for lunch. It was alot of fun getting to go to the beach and Sonny's was really good as always. =) It was 50 degress when we got there and really windy but then the sun came out which helped with the temperature alot.






I thought this one was cool...(taken by Anna)


Seagulls (taken by Anna)


Love this one...

Sisters.....


Anna....




Charity...I know I'm squinting really bad in this picture but Anna said I had to post it. ;)


Sonnys...Mom and us girls all got pork but Dad had to get a hamburger even though he was at a bbq place. =)


After lunch we went to the outlets and Goodwill. Dad was like "you want to go to St.Augustine just to go to Goodwill?!" but us girls and Mom like that store because it's cheap. =)





Dairy Queen was the perfect finish...




11 comments:

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Man, sounds like y'all had a lot of fun!!! You need to take your Aunt along next time ;) Love all the pictures, y'all look beautiful! That's hilarious that your Dad gets a hamburger at Sonny's!! Doesn't know what he's missing out on :)

Hannah411 said...

I know I'm not related here, but I tried to get them to take me and they wouldn't! :P Mean people! lol Great pics though... love the one of you and Anna together and then the individuals of each of you right after that. And hey, it's not so awful to get a hamburger at Sonny's... I go to I-hop and get chicken! lol :0)

Susan said...

Looks like a really fun time. The beach pictures are great. Love the one of your parents and the one of both the sisters together. The shopping part sounds fun!! And yeah, Tj is just like your dad... he always orders hamburgers at bbq places... he hasn't realized yet what he's missing. :)

franny said...

Looks like y'all had fun! The food makes me hungry especially that last one from DQ:)

Grammie said...

Well Darlin, you've outdone yourself....you and Cakes...this time! Beautiful pictures of the beach, very interesting, they make you want to continue to study them. And the pics of all your fun is great!! You ladies look beautiful! It looks like you had a great time of making memories! And I'll join the other ladies by saying that your Pop would have preferred a hamburger too! I'll never understand that...:-) love you-ins

Morgan Family said...

Hannah 411,

I didn't realize ya'll had a family blogger profile- great picture. =)

See ya,
Charity

Abby said...

Hey Love, :P

Um, actually we didn't until yesterday... And my dad FINALLY let me get a blog.... so I'm still getting it set up and stuff, but it's coming along! I actually need some help on a few things, so I'll talk to you tonight. I'll go send you an invite now... comment and let me know what u think of my amateurishness! I just made a new word! lol ~Hans

Es said...

Wow! The beach pics are great! They are so much fun to take pics of. You all look so much older than you did when I saw you in September. It's great! Miss you!

Esther T.

Morgan Family said...

Hannah,

My name is NOT love! =)

~Charity

Morgan Family said...

Hey Esther!

I didn't realize you got on here...hope you guys are doing good.

Miss ya!
~Charity

P.S. I'll try to email someitme soon but we'll see. =)

Abby said...

Um, Charity ='s Love! :P

~ Love, Hannah :0)