Wednesday, October 27, 2010

- Crescent Beach -


Last week, Dad was off work! On Monday, we went to Crescent Beach, then had a picnic lunch, and then went to St.Augustine....we had a great time! It's was a beautiful day to top it all off!

I know these pictures are totally in the wrong order...but I'm not taking the time to rearrange all of them! :P
Alanna loved putting her feet in the sand.

Building a sand castle...

The completed sandcastle. :) Quite impressive..


Having fun in the water....Andrew was fearless! He wanted to go wherever Ivan went and then he'd end up going under the waves because they were so high! so....I got him as a buddy! :)

Brothers...


Ellen trying to swim in about two feet of water!

Lana loved it!

Can't help but love the beach....

Siblings!


We LOVE the beach!!!! :)


5 comments:

grammie said...

What fun!! Great pictures of a lovely time! Thanks for posting! I'm glad you all watched Andrew! He's so confident, he probably thought he could swim the ocean!
I love you people!

The Anders said...

Looks like fun. Makes me want to go. :)

The Anders said...

Btw, I really love those top two shots! You can feel their excitement in the picture. :)

Pauline said...

FUN!! Can i come next time?!:)

Susan said...

The beach looks so wonderful!! Glad y'all got to go. :)