Monday, November 08, 2010

Behind, I know!

So, more pics from St. Augustine is what I find myself posting today...once again these have been uploaded for a LONG time but I haven't posted them!



William...we enjoyed a picnic lunch at a park on our way into St. Augustine after leaving the beach.
Lana was tuckered out.
We enjoyed touring the oldest house in the United States that is still standing. I wasn't allowed to take pictures in the inside of the house so sometime you'll have to go there yourself! :)
This was an outdoor kitchen....
Anna and sleeping Will  (the baby hog! :)) LoL
Andrew enjoyed pushing Alanna around.
My awesome parents!!
Obviously, this was added in recent times since they DIDN'T have vending machines in the 1600's! :)



On the way home we stopped at this lake when the sun was setting and ended up taking a picnic there a few nights later. It was truly gorgeous!!

5 comments:

Joel and Leah said...

I always love seeing pictures of all of you, and am thankful that you continually make sure that there are pics of everyone...thank you! William is huge already; so eager to meet him!! The last picture is absolutely incredible!

The Anders said...

Love that last picture!

franny said...

Love seeing all the pics, but LOVE that last one!

grammie said...

Great pics Sugar! I love the fountain and the night scene! But, I LOVE the subjects of the others!

Hannah said...

Wow, it's been ages since I've been on here and commented!! Anywho, great pictures!! Looks like a lot of fun. :D