Tuesday, November 30, 2010

His Cake....

Andrew had asked for a car cake for his birthday, so we decided to do it like a road. He was so happy about how it turned out!

...The finished product...

It sure was a colorful cake!

He said, "I would really like it if we put the candles along the road so that it would look like street lights!"  
(Very creative idea Andrew!)

...blowing out his candles...

He blew all six candles out in one breath!


The happy six year old with his cake.

Pictures of the birthday party coming soon!!

4 comments:

Pauline said...

w cute, who made it?

Chloe~Jane said...

Hello,
I just thought I would let you know that I love your blog and I find it so encouraging!
Love In Christ,
Chloe~Jane
P.S Here is my blog:
http://lovinglife777.blogspot.com/

Joel and Leah said...

HE looks pretty happy. : ) Really cute!

Susan said...

The cake is so cute. I love the street light idea. :) Looks like the party was alot of fun!