Monday, January 10, 2011

Our Christmas...


Here's some pictures from our family's Christmas. There aren't in perfect order but:)...


Ellen was so excited when she opened a box with some cat food in it...this was Dad & Mom's way of telling her she could get a kitten!

She loves her baby doll.




I got my first clue, then they sent me on a hunt for it...
...and I was so shocked to get a sewing machine from my parents and great Grandma!

Alanna enjoying a candy cane.




Anna....

Yay! A semi. This is what he requests every Christmas....a semi of some type or another it seems.:)

No, we haven't forgotten how to match clothes...Alanna wanted to put the dress on after she opened it.

Mom...and I don't know why the middle front of the apron looks like that in the picture cuz it doesn't look that way in person. I was happy with how it turned out.

Yum! Butter cookies...


Willie loved opening his gift!

Lana with her stocking gifts.

Cat stickers were in her stocking.


Being sweet...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The apron is adorable!

~Aunt Leah