Thursday, January 06, 2011

We decided to brave it!

DSC05484 The last night in Ohio it was so cold. We got some snow to take back to friends in FL, then we decided to try something…

DSC05485Now, I’d thought about doing this before we came to OH but had completely forgotten until we were pakcing up to leave that night, so the pics weren’t exactly like the ones I’d thought of doing. :) But, here they are anyway…

DSC05476You guessed it…we were barefoot! It was awesome! For about 5 minutes. :) My feet were numb afterwords but we had the nice warm house to go into.

DSC05477DSC05481

Aunt Hannah let us borrow her heavy jackets while we were up there, which was great! And tons of the Taylors stuff was worn by us. We were totally mix-matched! :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

You brave and CRAZY girls!!

grammie said...

Yay for hillbilly feet!! You've made me a proud grammie! And to think, I didn't know what was going on outside my own door!
love you precious people!!!!!!!

Mae said...

You silly girls...cute pictures of you two!