Monday, February 14, 2011

L.o.v.e.


"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not LOVE, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not LOVE, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not LOVE, it profiteth me nothing."




LOVE suffereth long, is kind, doesn't envy, doesn't puff up itself, isn't easily provoked, thinks no evil, doesn't rejoice in iniquity, Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things....

LOVE never fails....








 

 Anna and I took some pictures of the four youngers this afternoon. The two littlest ones were very ready for naps so it made it a bit interesting....
 but they ended up fine, and I think they turned out cute anyway...
 they loved getting to hold the hearts:)
 Alanna kept wanting to show Willie her's
 {[ Grins ]}


 "I'm not even gonna look, big sis..."

 "I like my hat..."
XOXO



 "Ain't I adorable??"
 "Yep, I'm cute and I know it..."


 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
"And now abideth faith, hope and LOVE, but the greatest of these is LOVE."
1 Corinthians 13:13

2 comments:

grammie said...

JUST PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

So sweet!