Tuesday, June 07, 2011

family pictures

Sad…I had a family day post done, but I guess somehow it wasn’t saved. Here’s the post that was going to come after it!
The past few years on Family Day we’ll put the camera on self timer and get a family picture of everyone in Pop and Grammie’s backyard. It can be interesting getting 21 people to look at the same time, and to better then that…smile. [grin]family pictures
Nanaw and Aunt Vicki (Pop’s older sister) joined us for this picture.family pictures-1
The Seth Morgan familyfamily pictures-2


Uncle Joel, Aunt Leah, Abby, James, and Jared family pictures-4

Grandchildren pictures! family pictures-5
I laughed looking at these pictures and all the different facial expressions that were being made…family pictures-6
How cute! Just love the expressions of the adorable girls on the bench.family pictures-8
There’s thirteen grandchildren on Dad’s side of the family and one more on the way.family pictures-7
  Nanaw and Aunt Vickifamily pictures-9
Nanaw, Pop, Aunt Vicki, and Grammiefamily pictures-10 
…I will make all my goodness pass before thee; and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee: and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy to whom I will show mercy.”
Exodus 33:19

2 comments:

Susan said...

These family pictures are just wonderful. I loved seeing them!

Mae said...

So neat you got one with Nanaw also, great pictures.