Wednesday, June 15, 2011

swagbucks

I know some of you use swagbucks, but I also know that some of you may never have even heard about them before. Different people I know used them, so I knew they worked but kept forgetting about signing up for them! A week ago, I finally did and am happy to see the swagbucks adding up!

The way it works is:

Head over to swagbucks and sign up -- then download their handy little toolbar (powered by google), and begin searching and winning! To make the most of swagbucks, I use that search engine for everything, even web addresses I already have memorized!

Just now, when I searched "blogger" I won nine swagbucks! When you start winning, you'll be able to look at gift cards, etc. that you can get for FREE with your swagbucks. I'm looking forward to getting some Amazon giftcards to buy some things we need for free! And another bonus: you get free shipping on Amazon--which is big savings just with that!
 
And if you sign up under a friends name (hint hint [grin]), you'll also help them to win more points. Just click the icon below to get started with searching AND winning!
 
Search & Win

"But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant."
Matthew 23:11

No comments: