Thursday, June 09, 2011

Today is the 3rd birthday…

since our family blog was started!!! Our family blog is now 3 years old and contains 530 posts. We started with the address of themorgans8.blogspot.com because Mom was expecting Alanna, then changed it to bandtplus7.blogspot.com when William was born. We’ve been blessed with two new family members since the blog started!

And how fun it is to read the posts from back then and be able to see a photo journal of our lives.
DSC08231                                                                                        A quick snapshot a few weeks ago.

Three years!…. This is a cause for celebration!

How am I suggesting we celebrate???

I’m asking all of you who read this post to comment! From the faithful readers to the lurkers, I REALLY want to here from you!!! It can be as simple as saying your name, where you live, something that’s totally random, or even a long winded comment if there’s something you want to share!

I’m looking forward to reading your comments!

[grin]

 “That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell all of thy wondrous works.”
Psalms 26:7

11 comments:

Thoma$ said...

Hey,that's cool!3 years!I've probably hav only seen 50 posts tho.(and my name is Thomas Taylor and I liv in OH)in case U don't no.:o :)

Molly said...

Hey, cool idea!! I LOVE reading ur blog, even if i don't get around to it as much as i would like! :(- U do a super job keeping up-to-date on posting!! Can't wait 2 c u guys-counting down the days!!!!!

The Anders said...

Hi so my name is Joy Anders and I read your blog faithfully. I'm married to Ryan and we have three kids...Caden, Alayna and Analee. Oh, yeah that's right I think I've seen you all around. Lol! I don't think I need an introduction! I do love reading your blog and seeing your excellent pictures. Maybe someday I'll be more faithful at blogging, but it may have to wait until I have a 16 year old to help me out. :)Love all of you!

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for the quick peek I get into your lives through your posts. It's great to be able to stay somewhat updated on the current happening; I always love looking at the pictures!

Lots of Love,
Aunt Leah

McLanger said...

I'm here:-) I love reading your blog and seeing all the pictures. Helps me keep up with all of you and your sweet parents. Keep up the good work!

Susan said...

I love keeping up with y'all and seeing pictures of what y'all have been up to, especially since I don't get to see you much.
Love you all!

grammie said...

Greetings Dear,Dear Bloggers!
My name is Grammie and I follow you because I happen to be very in love with you all.

grammie said...

Greetings Dear,Dear Bloggers!
My name is Grammie and I follow you because I happen to be very in love with you all.

Mae said...

Hi this is Aunt Mae and I am so glad you put pictures up on the blog...it keeps me up on what your Mom and I don't get to talk about and pictures are really worth 1,000 words in many cases, I think. :) You do an excellent job...keep posting. :) Makes me wish I took more time to post whenever I see all the neat pictures.

Morgan Family said...

I really appreciate all of you who've taken the time to comment! THANK YOU!

-Charity

Lauren said...

Hello!!! This is Lauren (kimberlin) Clark :) I read your blog and enjoy it greatly!!! I love getting to read about your family and see pictures :) :)