These blessings include:
- Dad going to the bread store, and the cashier, upon finding out that he had seven children (yes, seven! [smile]), giving him three large unlabeled loaves of free bread-- it made delicious french toast!
- a hymn CD in the mail from friends!
- a check when we weren't expecting it
- loads of free vegetables
- more unexpected money that we were able to bless another family with!
- 8 1/2 yds material for seventeen dollars (if you've bought fabric lately, that's way cheaper then most prices)
- lots of needed clothing for a dollar a piece
- two clothing articles for fifteen cents at a thriftstore!
- free cheerios
- free steak & pizza from friends
- more clothes given to us
- water heater replaced for free
- free mulch
- a dog containment system (system with a shock collar and a safe zone to keep your pet in your property) worth a few hundred dollars given to us
- cat food
- free nutriton class the helped us with different things regarding health
- free chiropractor adjustments
- a new transmission on our van for free!
- a chain saw for 1/3 of the store price
"But My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches and glory through Christ Jesus."