Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Forgotten Pictures










While going through pictures today I realized I'd never posted these pictures from (uncle) Matt and (aunt) Frances' wedding day! We usually go over to Grandaddy and Grandma's after family weddings, and Susan (another one of my aunts!) willingly took a few pictures for us.

Looking back on Matt and Frances' wedding day it is, in some ways, hard to believe it's past, and makes me so happy for them all over again...

God is so good to those that wait for Him and trust Him to work out every area of their life!!

"The LORD is my portion, saith my soul;
therefore will I hope in him.
 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him,
to the soul that seeketh him."
{Lamentations 3:24-25}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful memories!
treasure

grammie said...

How very pretty!