:: Baked Oatmeal ::
1/3 cup butter
2 large eggs
3/4 cup brown sugar (honey works too!)
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon nutmeg or 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup plus 2 T. milk
3 cups oats of your choice
1. Melt butter.
2. Grease 1 1/2 quart baking dish and drop in eggs and beat well.
3. Add brown sugar, baking powder, vanilla, nutmeg or cinnamon, and salt. Mix well, no lumps.
4. Whisk in butter and both measures of milk, then add oats.
5. Stir well, and refrigerate overnight.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 35-45 min, or until set in the middle.
7. Serve hot with warm milk poured over (optional!)
8. Don't worry about puttinig up leftover's because it's likely they'll be nonexistent!