Thursday, January 19, 2012

::Surrender::

Saying from the heart: "Not my will, but Thine be done..."


“No enthusiasm will ever stand the strain that Jesus Christ will put upon His worker, only one thing will, and that is a personal relationship to Himself which has gone through the mill of His spring-cleaning until there is ONLY ONE PURPOSE left--I am here for God to send me where He will.”
~A.W. Tozer   




 "....the leaving of your own way, your objects, your self, and TAKING OF HIM AND HIS;
the leaving of your trust in men, in money, in opinion... and doing as He tells you."
~George MacDonald



"TEACH ME to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness."
{Psalm 143:10}

"...For Thine is the kingdom and the power AND THE GLORY forever, Amen!"
{from Matthew 6}

3 comments:

grammie said...

What are objects in these photos?

Morgan Family said...

It's broken glass! I know taking pictues of such an object may seem rather bizzare, but...

I thought it went perfectly with some quotes and verses about surrender! =)

Charity

grammie said...

I agree Sugar! I thought it was ice!!!
Thanks for the info...I love you!