Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just a Picture

Despite that fact that this picture is from September 2011, I still wanted to share it...

Adorablenes was sleeping.
This was before his haircut.
His little head was still full of those curls.
He was looking totally kissable. (not uncommon for him!)



I'm thankful for all the sweet moments I'm priviledged to capture on camera, and all the memories I can easily scroll and page through. And of course I'm thankful for this kissable little brother! [grin] I'm so blessed--God is so good!

"Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the
faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that
 love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations!"
{Dueteronomy 7:9}

1 comment:

grammie said...

awwww, makes me miss the curls. he's so pretty!