Saturday, February 25, 2012

Love



patient.

kind.

not envious.
humble.
behaves appropriately.
selfless.
not easily angered.
thinketh no evil.
rejoiceth in truth.
beareth all things.
believeth all things.
endureth all things.
never fails.
"And now abideth faith, hope, and love, these three, but the greatest of these is love."

I went to 1 Corinthians 13 for the best description of true love. Reading this reminded me, yet again, of how "I can do nothing of myself!"  God alone can give true love through me.

And now, here are some photos from Valentine's day!






























Which photo is your favorite?!

4 comments:

Alayna May said...

I'm not quite sure... they're all so cute and sweet, but... I think I like #10 from the top best.
Good photos!

Susan said...

So sweet!

Annah's Blog said...

I like them all. They are just beautiful! But my favorites are 2,3,7,8,11,& 12.

~Annah~

grammie said...

ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!