Friday, March 23, 2012

This little girl...

 came in the "big girl's room" and wanted some pictures taken with her hands on her cheeks. That lasted about thirty seconds and then she was off to go sing with William...again!
::::::::::

She sings almost constantly. She'll get a song stuck in her heard (The song changes nearly daily.) and sings it...over and over. The other day I heard the first line of "To God be the Glory" at least seventy times. "At the Cross" is a recent favorite of her's. She requests it, and then adds "and I want to sing all the verses." You should have heard her singing it in church recently! [smile]

In the past few weeks her personality has really blossomed. She talks just like a big kid and keeps us laughing: "Oh, cool!"..."God bless you in a kind way!" (when someone irritates her)..."I love y'all!"..."I want to organize it all by myself!"..."When Weeyum (William) turns two, Chaarrty (Charity)...I know what you can teach him piano lessons!"..."Y'all this is absolutely crazy!"... She is full of big ideas! One of these days I'll share her crazy opinion on marriage, etc. for it's absolutely hilarious!

Yesterday she knew the shoe rack need to be organized, so she took the task upon herself. Y'all look, I'm organizing all of it...all by myself!" This is a normal thing for her. I love her initiative!

And then there's cooking...she's confident in her role as a "little chef"! Get some flour, water and wire whisk and she has biscuits, cake, muffins, or whatever she imagines it to be whipped up in no time.Then she's ready for Daddy to sample it!

We're so thankful to God for her life...she's such a ray of sunshine in our home! I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the special people God has put in your life! How great is His goodness!

"He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth
is full of the goodness of the Lord."
{Psalm 33:5}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

little siblings are just the best...:) even though I don't have a little sister, little brothers have those "coming into" personalitys that are just too funny sometimes!

Anonymous said...

that was treasure by the way...sorry about that....:\

Kaylee said...

She is SO cute!!!!!

Kaylee said...

She is SO cute!!!!