Wednesday, May 16, 2012

With Fascination and Concentration

...this little dude reads his own rendition of one of his favorite books.




 

At times, he puts his nose in it...literally!
 
Makes me think: "With what measure of fascination and concentration do I read God's Word each day?" I have the Bible in my own language...I live in a place where the government can't take it from me either, and I can hear from God each day in it, receiving all the instruction needed for life!
But do I take advantage of this blessing? Something to think about!
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof,
for correction, for instruction in righteousness."
{2 Timothy 3:16}

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Thank you SO much for that encouraging post!

A fellow blogger in Christ,
Kaylee

grammie said...

Indeed, my little Darlin. Encouraging. Love you