Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving is a fun day, the greater part of it spent at Mom's parents house with around sixty immediate family members! Anna and I did manage to capture some of the moments on camera...
 
 

So candid... Everyone is playing football and then a certain little girl wanting her Daddy to throw her up in the air...and he does. Sweet.
 

We all (especially us girls!) love any chance to hold babies!







 
 

Gotta love this little dude!


 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 

Chillin' on the glider...


And then the newlywed thrilled 19 kids hearts by taking them in a ride around the yard in their truck!
 

Later in the day, an aunt was taking pictures of a cousin, and Anna and I tagged along...
 




Love the sunflare...
 
 


 
"O magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name together! I sought the Lord and He heard me and delivered me from all my fears."
{Psalm 34:4}
 
How was your thanksgiving? I'd enjoy hearing about it!

10 comments:

Alayna May said...

Hey Charity!
BEAUTIFUL pictures! Cayden's smile looks a lot like Russell,
Same hair style and everything!

Savana

Morgan Family said...

Aww...thank you, Savy. It helps when you have fine looking subjects AND a 50 mm lens for the day! Now that you mention it, I can see how those too look similar.
Hope you're enjoying this gorgeous day...
Charity

Susan said...

Love these pictures! We had such a great time. Thanks again for taking some pictures for me. :) I loved looking through and finding all sorts of nice surprises (pictures) on my camera!

Morgan Family said...

Yes, it was great seeing y'all, and I'll miss your presence on Christmas day! And you're more than welcome for taking pictures...I loved using your camera! =) Love y'all...
Charity

grammie said...

Loved getting to see some of your Thanksgiving! I especially loved getting to see you and Cakes in close ups! Beautiful! I love you and you and you.......

The Anders said...

Great pictures! Fun times.

Morgan Family said...

Thank you...Love you too!

Morgan Family said...

Fun times indeed! =)

Joel and Leah said...

So glad that you got to have some time catching up with your family.

Morgan Family said...

Thank you...it was a blessing!
Charity