Tuesday, November 06, 2012

VOTE...{Election 2012}


Celebrating Independence Day this past July!



 
 
We Americans have been abundantly blessed to live in a democratic republic and have the priviledge of electing our leaders! Let's get out & VOTE, using the freedom God has so graciously given us! Additionally, may we continually be in prayer for our leaders and nation and thank God for our freedom...not just on Independence Day, but everyday.
 
"Duty is ours, results are God's."
-John Quincy Adams


"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray,
 and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven,
 and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
{2 Chronicles 7:14}

1 comment:

grammie said...

Excellent photography, Ladies!! :-)
I love how you caught the expression of "pure joy" on the Rosebud's face!
Love you!