Monday, December 24, 2012

Homemade with Love

One of my uncle's works in real estate. For Christmas, he had the fantastic idea of giving homemade muffins to all of his customers. This was a task I was excited to take on...baking, especially in large quantities I find enjoyable.
 
All the fun packaging supplies...
 

 

 

Blueberry Struesel Muffins...
 

 

 
All the muffins...it was 16 dozen by the time they were all done. Each year, Lord willing, this number should grow as he gains more customers!




Pumpkin Pecan Muffins...you can find the recipe HERE.
 

Once they were all baked and cooled, it was time to assemble them...
 

 


 
 

 

Yes, a.m. I'm a night owl, but my coworker {aka Anna} isn't such a fan of working so late, though she, of course, took on the task. [grin]  We were excited to see our ideas come to fruition and bless our uncle's customers with a small thank you!
 
"It is more blessed to give than to receive!!"
{How true I've found this to be!}

1 comment:

Susan said...

How neat! They look delicious!