Monday, December 24, 2012

Sharing News

What a delight it is to observe our mailbox filling with cards, letters and pictures come Christmas time! We love hearing from all the friends and family who share their news with us.
 
I love getting to do the same for y'all. Thanks to the postal service, letters and pictures are sent all over the United States, and to Canada, Nepal and Malawi. Tidings of comfort and joy...to those near and far away, though close in heart!
 
 
 
There is much greater news I find myself incredibly priviledged to share...Have you had the opportunity to share the good news, the greatest news, the BEST news any ear could ever hear lately? The message of salvation, hope, and eternal life found in JESUS? He is the reason for the season. How wondrous to think that my awesome Creator so loved the world He sacrificed his only Son, so all who believe will be saved! I stand in awe of HIM everytime I ponder this amazingness. How unworthy I am...how much I rejoice at the greatness of my God!! I pray you too are able to join, from your soul, in rejoicing in Him this Christmas season!!
 
 
"For God so loved the world that HE gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in HIM, should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent His Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but the world, through HIM might be saved!!"
{John 3:16-17}

No comments: