Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Blessed Endings, Exciting Beginnings

2012 has come and gone...It was a cram packed year, filled with the goodness of the Lord. Many life lessons, much growth, lots of ministry opportunities, tested and strengthened faith, and so much more. The blog really only shows maybe five percent of everything happening! [grin]  There was so much more I would've loved to share but time and priorities just didn't permit. How blessed it has been to reflect on all God did these past twelve months! He has overwhelmed us with  His steadfast love and great faithfulness.
 
Now, with renewed enthusiasm, we began 2013! Another year to serve God in whatever He calls us to. Another year to see the miracles He's performing in hearts and lives. Another year to shine for Him. We go forward with confidence, delighting in the work God has done, is doing, and will do!
 
Of the thousands of pictures I captured in 2012, here are a very small portion of them. Going through these snapshots has brought back many fond memories...
 
 











"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:...I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." {--Paul}

8 comments:

grammie said...

WOW!! THAT WAS SOOOOO FUN! The only problem was I couldn't make the individual picture bigger so I could see better....but, it was GRRRRRRREAT!!
Love you!

Morgan Family said...

Fantastic...glad you enjoyed it! My only suggestion for seeing them closer would be to right click and save each collage, and then zoom in on them that way. I don't like how blogger's has changed the way you used to be able to see pictures really close up, which was great for collages, but oh well...still better then nothing! =)
Love you too!
Charity

Morgan Family said...

Or...you could always just have internet explorer, mozilla, chrome or whatever browser you use a little more zoomed in!...

Alayna May said...

What a great idea, to gather pictures from all different times of the year, and turn it into a memory collage! I have been trying to figure out how to do those... Maybe you could explain it to me some time. I love the one of Anna, with her HUUUUGE tummy! And of Emaline and Alanna, so cute!
Blessings~
Savana

Morgan Family said...

I'd love to show you how to do the collages...perhaps I could whenever a LOOONG overdue get together between our two families occurs! =)
Hugs,
Charity

Alayna May said...

Yes, I would really appreciate it! And thank you for being so willing.It is WAY over due to have y'all over, or the other way around. The last time we had y'all was last May! Wow, time flys!

Morgan Family said...

I know...it's been WAAAY too long! Trying to get two big (really?), busy (definitely!)families together, especially when we keep getting sick can be a little challenging. But, eventually, God will work it out I'm sure, and it will be even more excited after waiting so long! =)
Charity

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pictures:)
Treasure