Friday, June 28, 2013

Continually Loved...

Oh, how I {and every one of us!} has loved having a lil' man in the house! There aren't enough hours in the day for all of us to get our fill of Jonathan! He is continually loved, only being put down for the little bit of peace Mom requires him to have! [grin]
 

He doesn't like the outdoors very much yet...I'm sure that will change soon! 

Learning pattycake...




 He never lacks kisses, nor does he seems to dislike him! That's a very good thing, since he'd have to just get used to them anyway! [grin]

Elliot {William} tries so hard to hold Nate {Jonathan} on his own...

I'm incredibly blessed in countless ways...like experiencing the enjoyment of coming inside at night time, worn out and definitely smelly and sweaty from satisfying hard work, getting William bathed, and enjoying loving on and just chillin' with my three youngest siblings...{okay, and the four others too! [grin]}

It's always seemed strange to me that anyone would think that the more siblings you have the less you enjoy {or want more of} them. Rather, our lil' man is surely one of the most {I say "one of the most" because I know there are others like us reading this! [grin]} loved babies anywhere. I'm very grateful to the Lord for seven siblings!  Truly, love does multiply and I would have it no other way!



"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward. 
 As arrows are in the hand of the mighty man so are children of the youth.  
Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them!"
{Psalm 127:3-4}

5 comments:

Annah's Blog said...

Such sweet pictures!

Savana said...

He is such a cutie... Looks like y'all are enjoyin' him TONS! {We can relate! =)} I was so glad to see him wearing the outfit I made him! He looks nice in it.
Blessings~
Savana

grammie said...

Love 'em!! I especially love the expression on Jonathan's face while BAM is holding him!

Susan Schmidt said...

Jonathan is so cute! He reminds me of Andrew.

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Sweet pics!