Friday, July 12, 2013

Jonathan--One Month Old

This past Lord's day our lil' man turned one month old. Now it seems as if he's always been part of our family, but at the same time we're amazed to see how quickly he's growing! I just finished rocking him to sleep {yes, I beat the other baby hogs to it this time--big Yay!} and was reminded again of how much I am thankful for and love him! Tuesday, his official one month old pictures were taken by us "sister photographers" with a growing group of his followers looking on. I love being able to capture just a little of his completely precious adorableness!


There's always someone who can't keep their hands off him while his pictures are taken!








I will praise thee, O Lord, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvellous are THY works, and that my soul knoweth right well!"
{Psalm 139:14}

6 comments:

grammie said...

He's so pretty! I love his sober expressions...how he furrows his eyebrows and looks so thoughtful. I can already see that when we get to visit it'll be a fight to get his sugar...he has quite the following! :-)

grammie said...

He's so pretty! I love his sober expressions...how he furrows his eyebrows and looks so thoughtful. I can already see that when we get to visit it'll be a fight to get his sugar...he has quite the following! :-)

mollykatelyn t said...

What a cutie!

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Such cute pictures of a cute little guy!

Katharine said...

Awww, so cute....

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is so cute!!! Please squeeze him for us (Abby can't wait to get to meet him, too).
~Leah