Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Take His Hand...

"We have ample evidence that the Lord is able to guide. 
The promises cover every imaginable situation. 
All we need to do is to take the hand he stretches out." 
{Elizabeth Elliot}



I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee
and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; 
I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. 
These things will I do unto them, and I will not forsake them.
  {Isaiah 46}

1 comment:

grammie said...

I love those sweet little hands....and the connecting arms and shoulders and neck and head and face and chest and....you get the picture :-)