Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Lil' Man!

Jonathan will turn two months old Wednesday... He's gotten chubby and is starting to smile a lot. We love watching this sweet blessing change and grow!









[Now y'all see I hadn't fallen off the earth while having deserted this blog for a few weeks. Life has been so full, I just haven't gotten to it. Buuut...all the cuteness in the past few pictures should make up for it and hold y'all over for a good long while, right?! [grin]]

"I will bless the LORD at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth!
My soul shall make it's boast in the Lord,
the humble shall hear thereof and be glad.
O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His name together!"
{Psalm 34:1-3}

5 comments:

The Anders said...

Can't wait to meet him next week!

Susan Schmidt said...

He is changing so much... so cute and chubby!

Savana said...

He is sooooooo cute, and getting big too! I love those lil' expressions...

franny said...

Such cute pictures! Love the ones with him smiling.

grammie said...

Indeed! Ya did good! He is so very pretty! But, that boy does not like a hoodie! Can't wait to come and SQUEEZE!!!!