Friday, October 04, 2013

{Not-so-lil'} Jonathan

He may just be the youngest and fattest {not so lil'} man to stand on his own. It lasts just a few seconds before we have to catch him. Currently, his exercise program {just kidding!} includes learning to sit up, roll over, and stand. And he loves to talk in his adorable voice. He keeps us all smiling!

I hope to actually post something other then quick captions to single pictures in the next week or so, but for now today's dose of cuteness should help hold y'all over! [grin] Happy Friday!

"What shall I render unto the Lord, for all His benefits towards me?!"
{Psalm 116:2}

2 comments:

grammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diwakar said...

Hello Morgan Family. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am so glad to stop by your blog "Morgan Family Journal" and the post on it ""(Not-So-lil)Jonathan". What a blessing to see the pictures of your family and specially Jonathan. Looking at your family pictoure it gives us impresseion that you ara a God's family. tHE JOY AND HAPPINESS that is so vivid on every one's face. I would love to meet you as a family when I am in States God willing next summer (2014). Well I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 34yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with thelove of Christ to bring healing to the broken heaarted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short term missions trip to work with us during summer vacation. We would love to have your teen ages children come and have a live changing experience. I would love to stay connected with you. My email id is :dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Would love to hear from you in near future.