Saturday, December 28, 2013

Trust and Obey


{Pictures reposted from January 2012...these two just keep getting cuter [smile]}

Tis so sweet
to trust in Jesus!
Just to take Him at His Word!
Just to rest upon His promise,
Just to know thus saith the Lord!


Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I've proved Him o'er and o'er.
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus,
O for grace to trust Him more!



in the light of His word,
what a glory He sheds on our way!



While we do His good will,
he abides with us still,
and with all who will trust and obey!



Trust and obey for there's no other way,
to be happy in Jesus but to trust and obey!


Yes, ’tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just from sin and self to cease;
Just from Jesus simply taking
Life and rest, and joy and peace.



But we never can prove that delights of His love


For the favor He shows and the joy He bestows
are for them who will trust and obey!


Trust and obey for there's no other way,
to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey!
What He says we will do,
Where He sends we will go,
Never fear only trust and obey!



I'm so glad I learned to trust Him,
precious Jesus, Savior, Friend;
and I know that He is with me,
will be with me to the end!

{Text from two wonderful hymns: Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus and Trust and Obey }

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!!
I think you picked 2 of my favorite hymns.

Trusting in Jesus,
Colin Limbeek

grammie said...

Just ADORABLE!! That's all I have to say....wait...precious! PRECIOUS!!!!

Pauline Taylor said...

Aww great pics:) I love Alanna's jewelry:) Evania is really into that too!

Anonymous said...

They're so cute'n'little. -Lydia