Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Adorableness and Aspiration

  1. The words of this aspiration hymn are so powerful I hope y'all will be challenged and blessed by them too. And since adorable pictures abound on my hard drive, here's a few for y'all to enjoy!

  2. May the mind of Christ, my Savior,
    Live in me from day to day,
  3. By His love and pow’r controlling
  4. All I do and say.

notice how rapidly his expression changes... 

  1. May the Word of God dwell richly
    In my heart from hour to hour,
    So that all may see I triumph
    Only through His pow’r.



  1. May the peace of God my Father
    Rule my life in everything,
    That I may be calm to comfort
    Sick and sorrowing.



his growing opinion is that he's far too old for being held like a newborn...

May the love of Jesus fill me
As the waters fill the sea;
Him exalting, self abasing,
This is victory.

  1. May I run the race before me,
    Strong and brave to face the foe,
Looking only unto Jesus
As I onward go.



  • May His beauty rest upon me,
    As I seek the lost to win,
    And may they forget the channel,
    Seeing only Him.
  • 3 comments:

    The Anders said...

    Cute!

    Annah's Blog said...

    Cute! I love reading your blog so much!

    Anonymous said...

    Look at all those sweethearts! Thank you for sharing!
    ~Aunt Leah