Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Creation Museum {part 2}


The garden at the Creation Museum was absolutely stunning.   I could have spent all day taking it in and capturing more pictures of the abundant beauty, though pictures don't do it justice!  The clear water, and beautiful falls.  The bright flowers and lush green trees. The invigorating sunshine and bright blue sky.  All of it was simply amazing.  What an awesome Creator we have to give us such loveliness to enjoy!























Alanna loved feeding goats...such a lil' country girl at heart!






Such vivid colors!  It was awesome seeing a peacock up close!

Jonny loved talking about what he was viewing!













This is my Father’s world, and to my listening ears
All nature sings, and round me rings the music of the spheres.


This is my Father’s world: I rest me in the thought
Of rocks and trees, of skies and seas;
His hand the wonders wrought.
This is my Father’s world, the birds their carols raise,
The morning light, the lily white, declare their Maker’s praise.

This is my Father’s world: He shines in all that’s fair;
In the rustling grass I hear Him pass;
He speaks to me everywhere.
This is my Father’s world, should my heart be ever sad?
The Lord is King—let the heavens ring. God reigns—let the earth be glad.
This is my Father’s world. Now closer to Heaven bound,
For dear to God is the earth Christ trod.
No place but is holy ground.
This is my Father’s world. O let me ne’er forget
That though the wrong seems oft so strong, God is the ruler yet.
This is my Father’s world: the battle is not done:
Jesus Who died shall be satisfied,
And earth and Heav’n be one.
-Maltie Babcock


Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for ALL that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.
{1 Chronicles 29:11}

{For all inquiring minds, be it known through recent evidence: I haven't [entirely] forgotten about blogging.  I aspire to post more often in the near future! [smile]}

5 comments:

Savana said...

The Creation Museum is certainly a WONDERFUL place... Thank you for capturing so many beautiful pictures for us!
Love ya'

Kaitlyn Bergen said...

I've been to the Creation Museum, too, and it is so awesome! My Dad's side of the family all went together (which ended up being around 40 people) and we had so much fun together! Thanks for the pictures. Oh, and I think it's funny that our family got our pictures taken in the same spots that your family did. :)
~<>~Katie~<>~

Susan Schmidt said...

I love the gardens at the Creation museum! Looking forward to going back there soon.
The matching shirts y'all have are really cute!

grammie said...

You should submit some of these pics somewhere! Maybe to the museum for their PR! They are really good!

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are great pictures! Thank you for posting; it brought back fun memories!
~Aunt Leah