Monday, August 18, 2014

#100happydays

I'm so excited to take on the #100happydays challenge!  It is perfect for helping me not take fore-granted the beauty and joy, be it great or small, Jesus gives in the everyday.  His undeserved mercies really are new every morning.  His orchestration of every day is amazing, as is the assurance that His sovereignty stands, no matter what. His ways are so much higher, so completely beyond my understanding...and yet so awesome, and just beautiful.  My life really does overflow with blessings... 
Because of Jesus.

To Him be the glory for giving me the opportunity to express thankfulness for the happy days He brings...everyday.  

Day 1: Jolly Jonny. His joy is contagious!
"Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness
and for his wonderful works to the children of men! 
For HE SATISFIETH the longing soul
and filleth the hungry soul with goodness."
{Psalm 107:8-9}

No comments: