Thursday, September 25, 2014

Homemaker in Training

With a smile on her face and a song in her heart, Alanna is preparing to "be a good wife and a happy mom." We discuss how, just as we expect the guys to work hard in their occupation, we girls must do the same... joyfully.  And what a privilege is ours to make our home a delightful place to live.  She lights up, saying "I want to light lots of candles in my house when I get big.  I'll clean up really nice...like, clean the sinks, that way when my husband comes home from work he will say 'The house smells so good.  You are good at home ec-o-no-mics'. [smile] And of course, I'll make a really good dinner."   These pictures captured her making the salad for a "really good dinner..."  [smile]  What happy times!



"Every wise woman buildeth her house;
but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands."
{Proverbs 14:1}
"A virtuous woman is a CROWN to her husband:
but she that maketh him ashamed is as rottenness to to his bones."
{Proverbs 12:4}

No comments: