Friday, September 12, 2014

Praise Him Forever...

[just a few of my recent pictures capturing violin music, sunshine and gorgeousness...]
 Praise ye the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul.
While I live will I praise the Lord
I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being!
Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help,
 whose hope is in the Lord his God!
The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: 
the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: 
the Lord loveth the righteous. {from Psalm 146}
 I will praise the name of God with a song, 
and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, 
and every thing that moveth therein. {from Psalm 63}
I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: 
and I will glorify thy name for evermore. {Psalm 86:12}

3 comments:

Alayna Feldman said...

Beautiful post and pictures Charity!! I love the verses... very fitting! *smile* :)
Blessings,
Farrah

The Anders said...

So beautiful!

Susan Schmidt said...

Beautiful!