Tuesday, November 25, 2014

#100happydays

Day 100: Celebrate Life. 
Is it possible that 100 days have already passed? Nor does it seem possible that a whole decade has come and gone since the wonderful day we welcomed Andrew into the world.  And, yet; it has. 

The #100happydays challenge has blessed me more than I anticipated.  So many days I've counted the Lord’s blessings right before my eyes that I otherwise would have taken fore-granted.  On days when I totally did NOT feel happy, I was forced to think on His goodness, leaving me feeling unworthy of His love and gratefully amazed.  I can’t praise Him enough!

There is no greater happiness and satisfaction in this world than knowing Jesus. Walking with Him gets sweeter everyday, as I find in Him my life, my joy, and my all.  Only because of Him I have a reason to CELEBRATE LIFE.

“I will BLESS THE LORD at all times; HIS PRAISE shall continually be in my mouth.  My soul shall make her boast in the LORD; the humble shall hear thereof and BE GLAD!” {Psalm 34:1-2}

No comments: